Thank you ScubaToys.com

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Octopusprime

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I could not figure out where to post this but I wanted to make sure people saw it.

In today's world everyone wants to post their bad experiences but I have made it a goal to post something I have a vendor that went above and beyond.

last year I purchased a Mares BCD from scubatoys and I loved it. The grommets for the BCD knife came out. I returned it to ScubaToys.com and they returned to Mares and it was replaced.

This is where it got interesting .... Mares drastically changed the prestige sooo much the vest pockets were so big I would sinch down the shoulder straps all the way and it was still to big and the pockets touched and I could not close the cummerbund. I would like to think I lost that much weight over the winter. But nope. I called ScubaToys and talked to BIG Dave and he made it right. He had a smaller size overnighted to me and sent me a return label to return the large one to them.

Thank you ScubaToys.com

I've had good luck with them as well..

Scubatoys took care of me when my new dive boots came in as two right boots. A quick email and a replacement set was on its way.

Last edited by a moderator:
I've always had great luck with them . Of course, I have the distinct pleasure of going in to harass them on a regular basis.

Scubatoys.com has been wonderful to deal with. If they ever or if I ever have a question on an order, phone calls are readily made from either end. Their service, quick shipping, and prices are also great.

They were great... I just wish their site had better sorts and filters. Many other sites you can search for open heal fins, split fins, in red.

Then all of the online retailers need to do better job with product availability. I can not tell you how many times I have ordered stuff online then find out it is out of stock or discontinued.

We thank you for all of your kind words. We are still working on the new site and will do our best to include all of the new filters and changes everyone requested. I will keep everyone informed on the status of the new page but it should be at least another month or so before we can launch it.

Samantha is great to deal with. we had an issue with a mask that broke on the first dive and she took care of it with a smile. I always look forward to a trip to Dallas so I can stop in. Close to scubatoys on I-35 is a restaurant called Aw Shucks and is the best seafood (for a cheap price)I've found in Dallas. It's cajun style and awesome!! scuba Gear and Seafood, almost like being in Cozumel .... Well maybe not, but a fine excuse to head south whenever possible!! Keep up the good work!!

jay

Back
Top Bottom