Padi dive manuals

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BULL5HARK

Reaction score
Hello everyone

Can anybody tell me good places to purchase "cheap" PADI dive manuels from. I am based in the U.K and was wondering if it was cheeper to ship them over from the US, anybody had any experience with this? Any good shops that people could recommend? Either in the US or UK.

What I am after is;
EFR crew pack
Resume Manuel
Divemaster crew pack
Encyclopedia of Rec. diving
Knowledge work Application package
Assistant instructor workbook

TIA
Sara

BULL5HARK:
Hello everyone

Can anybody tell me good places to purchase "cheap" PADI dive manuels from. I am based in the U.K and was wondering if it was cheeper to ship them over from the US, anybody had any experience with this? Any good shops that people could recommend? Either in the US or UK.

What I am after is;
EFR crew pack
Resume Manuel
Divemaster crew pack
Encyclopedia of Rec. diving
Knowledge work Application package
Assistant instructor workbook

TIA
Sara
Exchange rate was good for the UK over Chrissy but to ship those would be pricey.
Why are you doing the class if the cost of the books is to much, belive me it don't get any cheaper the higher you go.
worse case do a BSAC course through a club, get a job teaching BSAC it still costs money to do the courses but can be spread over a longer time.
No help I know but the books and stuff Padi wants you to buy cost tons of money everywhere they are sold.

Thanks for the replies, I have noticed the stuff on ebay, looks about the best place i think! I relise the cost of diving gets more and more expensive the higher you get, but i might as well save money where i can. £20's here and there is a good number of beers......!

Comparing the price of educational materials with the price of beer...I'm starting to understand why people stereotype scuba instructors...

sharkmasterbc:
Comparing the price of educational materials with the price of beer...I'm starting to understand why people stereotype scuba instructors...

I'm not sure what you mean but I have a couple of grand tied up in instructor materials easy.

MikeFerrara:
I'm not sure what you mean but I have a couple of grand tied up in instructor materials easy.

But what's your lifetime beer bill?

dweeb:
But what's your lifetime beer bill?

I thought students and DM's were supposed to buy the beer!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom