Warning - bonaire theft - warning

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

DeputyDan

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Herman and I dove 1,000 steps yesterday and it has come to out attention that someone has stolen approximately 930 of the steps.

If you see some one trying to board a boat or plane with stone steps reaching approximately 500 feet high please dial 911 immediately.

The odds are very high that they are stolen!!!!

we cannot believe this unless you have the offical police report. :) This another reason for pilot fish to rant and rave again ,with no experience on the island.

Sure seems like everyone of them was there the last time I climbed them! :wink: You sure you didn't count on the way down????

We should side step this subject, it's easier that way.

Omagosh!! Is there no end to the crime situation on Bonaire? Now they're actually stealing steps! Before you know it, the airplanes at the airport will be next.

***SPECIAL BONAIREAN CRIME REPORT BULLETIN***

Caution...
From what I understand, a few of the jackasses are also MIA.

HOLY :turd:....I hope the police finally do something about this.....936 steps is a lot to get away with. Did you report this as a theft on the Poll about Bonaire theft.

:popcorn:

Twice and I have never done 1000 Steps.....almost on the last time but Omar got in the way :wink:

Do we need to Step up and do something? Am I going to have to start carrying a ladder? If they would just install elevators it wouldn't be a problem! :shocked2::eek:npatrol::police:

Back
Top Bottom