⚠️IMPORTANT WARNING FOR ALL DIVERS ⚠️ Fast-spreading lethal disease (potentially SCTLD) has reached Bonaire’s reefs.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

So, it looks like Candyland and Tailormade are closed also, a little south of Carel's Vision. Carel's Vision is only accessible by boat, have never been able to get an operator to go that far north to dive it.
I'm searching for the list now, to confirm which are open and which are closed

Found this table in the SCTLD website: ArcGIS Dashboards

1682609462595.png

I'm searching for the list now, to confirm which are open and which are closed
Karpata is 9, Candyland is X4, Tailormade is X3, Carel's Vision is 8. Looks like everything past BOPEC is closed
1682611165706.png

So, it looks like Candyland and Tailormade are closed also, a little south of Carel's Vision. Carel's Vision is only accessible by boat, have never been able to get an operator to go that far north to dive it.
I've done Carel's vision five times, all on Buddy Dive boats coming home from a Park trip. Nice site.
I support the efforts to protect the sites; I'm not optimistic but one can hope.

I've done Carel's vision five times, all on Buddy Dive boats coming home from a Park trip. Nice site.
I support the efforts to protect the sites; I'm not optimistic but one can hope.
I've only done boat dives with old Bonaire Dive & Adventure and Dive Friends. Neither have offered Park dives, I have missed out :(.

Playa Frans, too. Those northern sites are covered with hard corals.

Back
Top Bottom