North End Villa - Sabadeco

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

NW Dive Dawg

SDI / TDS Solo Diver
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
This coming May, my wife and I are celebrating our 20th anniversary by taking our 11th trip back to Bonaire... 2 week trip from May 3 to May 17. In the past we've always stayed at Buddies.

This year we've decided to treat ourselves and broke our budget to rent a private villa just a few minutes further north in Sabadeco... right at Andrea 1 & 2. We'll still use Buddies for a shore-diving package and breakfast.

There's 17 of these in the complex and we've booked no. 12. Anyone ever stayed in any of these?

Villa Crown Ridge #12 | Luxury ocean front Villa Bonaire

Did you know that Caribbean Club is associated with Buddy Dive, so you should be able to get tanks right up the road a bit.

Did you know that Caribbean Club is associated with Buddy Dive, so you should be able to get tanks right up the road a bit.

After all these years I did not know that.. Thanks for the tip. We'll look into it!

This coming May, my wife and I are celebrating our 20th anniversary by taking our 11th trip back to Bonaire... 2 week trip from May 3 to May 17. In the past we've always stayed at Buddies.

This year we've decided to treat ourselves and broke our budget to rent a private villa just a few minutes further north in Sabadeco... right at Andrea 1 & 2. We'll still use Buddies for a shore-diving package and breakfast.

There's 17 of these in the complex and we've booked no. 12. Anyone ever stayed in any of these?

Villa Crown Ridge #12 | Luxury ocean front Villa Bonaire

My wife and I are currently staying at these villas and can tell you they are amazing! We are at #2 and the views are spectacular...it's a little further to drive to town but near all the northern dive sites. Buddy Dive is right down the road and super convenient for us. I will say that we've stayed at Harbor Village and Playa Leche before but these villas blow them out of the water when it comes it privacy and charm. You'll love it guys, I promise!

Last edited:
Allen....thanks for the great response. This just makes the anticipation all the better. Hope you guys are having a blast.

Back
Top Bottom