Reviews and suggestions welcome and asked for on my new Blog!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jim Lapenta

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
My new Blog is available on my website here Welcome to UDM Aquatic Services

Over time I will begin posting some of my old articles and developing new ones. Comments are welcome and will not be censored. Abusive or vulgar ones will be deleted. This will be where you can get my uncensored views on training, gear, and the dive industry in general. Feel free to ask me a question or post a comment on items you'd like to see me address. I will select one each month to write an article or essay on and post in addition to the other ones I will be adding. To see the entire article or topic just click on the title and it will expand it.

One caveat is that for me to address a topic I will require an actual first name. I also ask that you provide an email with each submission so that if it is a sensitve area for you I can respond personally. Anonymous comments will be ignored. I have the courtesy to use my name and allow you to address me directly, please have the courtesy to reciprocate. I will not make your full name or email public for any reason.

If you disagree with a position I take that's fine. I may end up agreeing with you! But at least give me the chance to debate in an open dialogue with a real person.

Back
Top Bottom