WTT: MY XLarge Zeagle Ranger for your Large

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ory69

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
As it says, need a smaller size. I traded a buddy for my old BC which fit perfectly, but this one is a little too big. Prefer straight trade as opposed to purchase.

Greg

I have a medium that i expanded out. I need either a large or XL. i know its not what your title says, but regardless thought i would offer it up. about 10 yrs old, Zeagle Ranger, pics available

I have a medium that i expanded out. I need either a large or XL. i know its not what your title says, but regardless thought i would offer it up. about 10 yrs old, Zeagle Ranger, pics available

I am definitely interested. I was pretty sure mine is an XL, but cannot find what size it is for the life of me. Any help locating the size would be appreciated. Mine is probably 7-10 years old as well, and in excellent condition. I can get picks for you as well. If the buoyancy bladders are the same size, we could just keep the ones we already have and just ship out the inner backpack to save money on shipping. I will post up on Zeagle sub-board on this site to see if anyone can help me with sizing.

Greg

According to Zeagles website, the medium should fit me perfectly. Let me know if you are still interested...send some pics too...email to gregspangler(at)gmail

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom