Different Grand Cayman Restaurant Recommendations/Questions Request

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jdcpa

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
I have searched the forum for restaurants on Grand Cayman. Lots of good answers for moderately priced restaurants.

Can anyone recommend a little more upscale, but not the absolute top end restaurants on Grand Cayman? Something between Lonestar and Blue for example.

Are there any restaurants that offer Lionfish on a regular basis, meaning I won't have to call ahead.

It looks like Stingers has Lionfish, so maybe that would be a good lunch spot?

Thanks for your help.

For mid priced, we like Agave Grill, Macabuca, Taste of India, Sunshine Grill, and the restaurant at Sunset House ( can't remember the name ).
By the way, the last time I was at Lonestar in December, the food seemed better than previous.
The Chicken Taco Salad was back on the menu.
The wings there, however, were a mere shadow of their former glory.

Calypso Grill, Luca, Ragazzi, Lighthouse, Yoshi, Dolce Vita, Brasserie ...

Try Michael's for lionfish.

Alfresco's and Singh's Roti Shop are our favorites for moderately priced. Cimboco is good, too. Never had a bad meal on the island...

I second Calypso Grill and Lighthouse, Calypso is north west side, Lighthouse south side.

It's been a couple of years. We also like Sunshine Grill (fish tacos), Paradise Seaside Grill and Guy Harvey's downtown.

My wife loves the fish tacos at the Sunshine Grill; a good to know is they do take out so if you want to have some a few drinks on your deck with good food, that is an option. We've also had good luck at The Waterfront Urban Diner in Camana Bay: Waterfront Urban Diner

It may be on the high side but not as much as some other places so I'll throw it in the list; our favorite place is the Brasserie in downtown.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom