Dive op/dive sites near Tamarindo-Playa Grande?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

FolsomDiver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Could anyone recommend a good dive op near Tamarindo / Playa Grande? This is my first trip to Costa Rica and would also like to know how the diving is in this area? I'll be staying in Playa Grande April 23-29.

Thanks, Jim

Could anyone recommend a good dive op near Tamarindo / Playa Grande? This is my first trip to Costa Rica and would also like to know how the diving is in this area? I'll be staying in Playa Grande April 23-29.

Thanks, Jim
Might be a little late but there is a good operator in Tamarindo, Aqua Rica, Agua Rica Diving Center - Playa Tamarindo Costa Rica
Nice folks. Aquacenter is great also and they are in Flamingo and pick up in Tamarindo. They all dive Catalina Islands. We dove there 4 days ago, lots of marine life, low vis but no problem to see lots of rays.
Good diving,
Bill Beard

Bill Beard's Costa Rica
Scuba Diving & Adventure Tours
costarica@diveres.com
Toll free: 877 853-0538
Phone 954-453-5044, Fax 954-351-9740
Costa Rica Scuba Diving Adventure Tours, Travel, Dive Trips, Trip, Vacations
Free Informative Newsletter

Come to Costa Rica For The Natural Beauty...
Stay For The Adventure!

I'm headed out there end of this month (June) How was your trip?
I'm wondering if I'll find people to dive with while I'm down there since I'm going with a non diver :(

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom