Cocos island trip in february. its good time to go?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

curamax

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Planning to go to Cocos island Costa rica.
it`s worth the time & money to go on february?

I always heard the best time is June/July/August for the big stuff, though I've read lots of comments from people who said they went during other months and also had a great time. If you can get a good deal, why not? Also, I think Feb is during the dry season so you may be able to do land tours before/after the trip that would not be possible during the rainy season. (Confirm start of rainy season...)

I always heard the best time is June/July/August for the big stuff, though I've read lots of comments from people who said they went during other months and also had a great time. If you can get a good deal, why not? Also, I think Feb is during the dry season so you may be able to do land tours before/after the trip that would not be possible during the rainy season. (Confirm start of rainy season...)

thanks for your comments
I did, get a good deal to cocos . wind dancer . can't wait

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom