panama

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Howdy!

And welcome to SB - the biggest, the best, the fastest growing, and :D the friendliest!
If you'll simply click ScubaBoard.com above, you'll be taken to our long list of forums, a wealth of information and resources. My favorite is at the bottom: Singles Dive Club. If you'll tool down to the Central America forum, or use our Search feautre, perhaps you can find more information on Panama.

It would help in future diving discussions if you'd complete your Profile with location - and seperately - your Dive Info. You can use the Quick Links above to reach those easily. Sizing a photo for your profile or Avatar can be a challenge; I'm a fumbling amateur, but I get the job done, if you'd like any help?

PM me if I can help you learn your way around; that is - click my username to the upper left, then follow the prompts to send me a "Personal Message." :thumb:

:cowboy: don

Darrellk:
I'm going to Panama in January, and would like to know how the diving is in Bocas del Toro.

There is some info in Panama dive sites in our web site at the
address below. Just click on "Panama Diving" from the main page.
Any questions PM me.
You'll enjoy the diving there!!

Moved from Introductions and Greets forum.

Darrellk:
I'm going to Panama in January, and would like to know how the diving is in Bocas del Toro.
WELCOME to ScubaBoard!!!!
Get a proper greeting from us all,
post a hello in Intros and greets.

Tom

Darrellk:

Hi Darrellk

The diving in Bocas is very similar to other diving in the wester Caribbean but to be perfectly honest the marine life is just not that great.

Another place you may want to try in Panama is the small village of Pedasi on the Pacific side. This is a very Tranquillo area of Panama where you will not be on crowded boats at dive sites that are overrun with tourist. Usaully no more than 4 divers on a boat.

A small dive shop in the village of Pedasi, Buzos de Azuero can cater to your needs. They also specialize in Deep Sea Fishing and speak english.

www.fishndivepanama.com

Most dive trips go to Isla Iguana which is about 7 km from the coast. They have 17 species of coral and lots of fish. They also offer wreck diving at Punto Malo which is further away.

Happy Diving
Scubador

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom