Halcyon Eclipse & Dive Rite BP/W

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

fast97rs

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Halcyon Eclipse with Stainless Steel back plate, 40lb. bladder, crotch strap, mc storage pack, and weighted 6 lb. single tank adapter. (bought new in 2008).... has new dump valves, inflator, and inflator hose - $450

Dive Rite Classic wing with plastic dive plate and harness (great condition) $300

Attachments

• IMG00079-20091003-0952.jpg
    IMG00079-20091003-0952.jpg
    359.6 KB · Views: 190
  • IMG00081-20091003-0956.jpg
    IMG00081-20091003-0956.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 258
I know you wrote that it was bought new in 08, but that bladder looks much older on the halcyon?

im not going to say I didn't dive it... but its in very good condition.

the pics came out really grainy.... its just my camera phone.

Actually I was referring to the blue side material in the Halcyon wing ... I was under the impression that was quite an old design. seriously.

But I could be wrong.

if thats true... then im pissed too man. I work at a dive shop in South Beach..... so, my distributor screwed me if thats the case.

Like I said... its in great condition...

I have the Eclipse 30lb wing and from the picture it appears the wing is just blue fabric on the side. Might have been a marketing perk that Halcyon did to promote the blue in their logo.

You guys need to calm down about a wing coming apart, remember this is Halcyon you are talking about.

Great price for a great setup, you will have it sold before the end of the week, pay no attention to the off the wall comments.

Mike G

I know you wrote that it was bought new in 08, but that bladder looks much older on the halcyon?

I bought my Eclipse in February of '07 and it looks just like this one... This Eclipse appears to be in good condition. Actually, the colored strip on the bladder is one of the newer options available from Halcyon. :palmtree: Bob

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom