Cochran Gemini "Hoseless" Wrist Computer System (Used, Multi-Gas Configurable)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sparky5149

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
** "If you've ever had a DCS hit & fear the tables that let you down that day - welcome to freedom!" (me, Clark)

"The GEMINI® is the most advanced "hoseless" air-integrated computer made. The computer uses an extended range 16 compartment algorithm which takes into account environmental considerations. The first redundant computer system matched with the optional Intelligent wrist unit. " (*from Cochran website)

Cochran Gemini "hoseless" Computer System with optional Multi-Gas configurations.
The wrist display receives your Tank(s) PSI to calculate your ultra-accurate:
---Current gas consumption
---Nitrogen-build-up based on time & consumption at depths visited + current depth
---Rate of consumption
---Lastly & importantly, exactly how much time you have left for a given depth.
---*Also automatically produces CUSTOM decompression times/depths for you if you break the advised bottom times!
---*Tells you exactly what it thinks you need to do to be safe (decompression-wise) by showing you what depth to hang at and a count-down timer for how long!
Use of ACTUAL consumption data-at-depth-per-second provides ultra-accurate custom tables, vastly (+10-25 mins depending),extending bottom times & alleviating worry.
GREAT little combo. Used it for Tech dives to 200ft. WAS AWESOME! Never a single problem over 66 deep dives
bth_Gemini1.jpg
bth_Gemini3.jpg
bth_Gemini2.jpg

I've had 2 DCS hits (1 mild & one not so mild) using the old tables. I bought this as an alternative: Healthy as can be ever since.
You can also program the unit to utilize different gas mixes for us Nitrox/Heliotrox users. Regular gas sets to 21 by default%.
Lots of other neat features.
Used, but in EXCELLENT condition.
New Batteries, Newly installed O-rings. In case with Transmitter/Tank remote unit that goes on your octopus (see pics).

**Sells for $1995 + Tax purchasedBRAND NEW**:-->> Cochran website -->> Cochran Undersea Technology

and Cochran Undersea Technology

Complete package: $1100 obo shipped. You are saving OVER $1000 / 55% off as tax + shipping brings this to about $2250 new from Cochran/retailers.
Price drops more if you buy as package w rest of my gear. Part out not considered - to hard to partial sell.
Ruffles@dropzone.com. Will give phone number via email if interested & want to talk / find out more.

Best Scuba item I own, I just can't dive any more.

Selling huge SCUBA package in Misc/Multi-Item section. Good, clean, no-rust stuff for 50% off.
Clark Binley,
Ex-NAUI MasterDiver / Tech diver

Attachments

• Gemini1.jpg
    Gemini1.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 70
  • Gemini2.jpg
    Gemini2.jpg
    43.1 KB · Views: 66
  • Gemini3.jpg
    Gemini3.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:
Price Reduction: It won't go any lower than this gang. Going to LDS consignment on Sunday.

$900 for entire unit.

Back
Top Bottom