Nuvair/Coltri 3.5G Compressor

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

grouchyturtle

Contributor
Reaction score
Great condition! Only has 1.4 hours on it. I'm only dumping it because it's a little too big and heavy for my boat.

Needs an oil change, filter change, and a quick adjustment on the on the safety valves (very simple and instructions are included), and you're good to go.

Modified frame is actually slightly smaller and lighter than the compact unit.
Includes custom made cover and metal screw on frame, remote air intake, 2 unopened filters with o-rings, 2 unopened bottles of oil, and DIN fill hose.

$2800 - There's an older unit on ebay without some of the extras currently going for $3000

I'm on my boat in NJ, starting South tomorrow, so if you're on the East Coast, we could meet somewhere along the ICW.

If you're REALLY interested, please respond with your phone number. Will make things much easier, considering my travel schedule.

compressor1.jpg

compressor2.jpg

compressor3.jpg

compressor4.jpg

compressor5.jpg

Did I mention I'll accept best offers...as long as they're not ridiculous?

Just bear in mind the cost of a new unit, the very limited availability of used ones, and the fact that this one has ONLY 1.4 hours.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom