Scubapro XL Jet Fins

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

currentlyoffline

Registered
Reaction score
I am after an XL set of Scubapro Jet Fins. (Preferably with Scubapro/Halcyon 12" Spring Straps but not essential)
I have been looking on here for quite a while and been the first to offer the money to quite a few sellers but I still do not own a set :idk:
I am in Victoria, Australia and have already had a postage quote of USPS $60 for priority international which I am quite happy to pay.
If you are a commercial seller I am happy to talk.
I have a Paypal account as my preferred method of Payment.
Second hand is my preference but Santa is coming and it is Summer here down under.
So what offers do I have. Leisurepro seem to have been out of stock for weeks now or I would have ordered these online. :merryxmas:

does paypal convert to USD? I have a pair of XXL scuba pro jet fins only 4 dives on them I bought them 2 weeks ago. Not a scratch on them. has XS scuba spring straps. fits a size 12 (US) shoe size. let me know.

ebay has several pair right now starting at 25 dollars

I am after an XL set of Scubapro Jet Fins. (Preferably with Scubapro/Halcyon 12" Spring Straps but not essential)
I have been looking on here for quite a while and been the first to offer the money to quite a few sellers but I still do not own a set :idk:
I am in Victoria, Australia and have already had a postage quote of USPS $60 for priority international which I am quite happy to pay.
If you are a commercial seller I am happy to talk.
I have a Paypal account as my preferred method of Payment.
Second hand is my preference but Santa is coming and it is Summer here down under.
So what offers do I have. Leisurepro seem to have been out of stock for weeks now or I would have ordered these online. :merryxmas:

i have the fins in stock list is $189.00 plus shipping deepdreamdiving.com

does paypal convert to USD? I have a pair of XXL scuba pro jet fins only 4 dives on them I bought them 2 weeks ago. Not a scratch on them. has XS scuba spring straps. fits a size 12 (US) shoe size. let me know.

PAYPAL can convert from and to almost any currency. I regularly buy scuba gear second hand and new from the US and use PAYPAL as the method of payment.
I am not after XXL fins sorry, must be XL only.
Thanks for looking

ebay has several pair right now starting at 25 dollars
I am bidding, but most US sellers are not prepared to allow international shipping

i have the fins in stock list is $189.00 plus shipping deepdreamdiving.com
I am after Jet Fins, not Twin Jets thankyou, but I will have a look at your site.

Thanks for all of the interest.
Regards, Aaron
If you are a commercial seller and wish to let me know about your website with Jetfins for sale, shoot me a PM

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom