Random Items: HP, LP swivels, 2nd stage, H valve addition, strobe, etc.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

JahJahwarrior

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Got this stuff in a package purchase, and don't need it.

Dacor Pacer XLE with LP hose. Nice old metal reg. Rubber seems to be in ok shape, breathes fine. Would use it, but the old metal look clashes with my ulta modern styling :) $20

H valve side piece. I believe this is the "Dive Rite" style which uses an oring on the bonnet nut instead of a crush washer. This does NOT come with a bonnet nut, the valve stem, or a knob. It does include the DIN to yoke plug. Looks unused. $15

LP swivels. These are the "omni swivel" style. I have no use for swivels on my gear. Both show mild wrench marks but seem to function fine. $15 each. SOLD

HP swivel. No use for this at all. Looks unused. $20

Princeton Tec strobe. No use for something like this, looks great. Runs off one AA battery, and lights up. $5

6 piece slate with pencil. Free with any of the above.

Apeks LP Hose. End has the larger Apeks hose connector thing. I don't know squat about Apeks hoses, but it won't fit my non Apeks stuff. Seems to be about 30", maybe only 28". Looks unused. $10

Shipping would be from 33173, any of these things can fit in a small flat rate box, which I think is $5.

photo.JPG

Last edited:
Hi,

Realize you posted this a couple of months ago, but if you still have the Apeks LP hose and it has CEJN inscribed on the quick disconnect, I'm interested.

Thanks

The apeks hose doesn't have a quick disconnect that I recall. I'm out of town at the moment but will try to remember to pull it out to check for you on Wednesday. Pm me for faster response, or if you think of it and I haven't gotten back to you after Wednesday :)

I will take the strobe and slate if still available. Thanks mike
pm me with inst. For payment.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom