Mint Canon 1DMKII for consumer dSLR & Housing?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SouthFla

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I have a Mint/Like New Canon 1D MKII w/5,000 actuations (my backup camera, only used shooting a few weddings and is in impeccable shape) that I'd like to see if I could trade (plus/minus cash) towards an underwater system.

If anyone's interested in one of Canon's pro SLR's in mint condition and has an U/W dSLR setup they'd like to part with, I'd love to discuss details. Camera comes with battery and Canon charger. I'm pretty flexible in what I'm looking for, however I prefer to stay with a Canon dSLR-any non-pro body 8MP and higher, with appropriate housing and ports if possible.

OR, (although this might not make any sense-but you never know!) if anyone has a housing for a Canon 1DsMKII which theyd like to trade for the camera (with cash obviously), please let me know!

Canon%201DMKII%201.jpg

Canon%201DMKII%202.jpg

Canon%201DMKII%203.jpg

Oh, and check my Ebay username so_fl for 100% rating :)

Thanks!

John

I just confirmed the 1D MKII's actual shutter count via "CanCount", and it's reporting 22,000 actuations.

Sorry for the misinformation in the original post, I was going by the file number which is clearly not correct.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom