Lots of lovely Sea & Sea stuff

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

John Gulliver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I have the following items for sale, all in excellent condition:
DX-D50 housing for the Nikon D50 camera. The housing has handles, grip spacers (making it easier to operate the controls with thick gloves), two N bulkhead connectors, one of which has been customized for the TTL converter, 2 1” ball mount adapters and a housing body cap. Price £500.
A TTL converter N III in perfect working order, with holder. Price £205.
An NX standard flat port with cover. Price £100
An NX compact dome port with neoprene cover. Price £200
An extension ring 40. Price £100
An SX extension ring. Price £100
2 little used YS-90 TTL DUO strobes. One with a diffuser, one without. Price £125 each
A dual sync cord (sea & Sea strobes to N bulkhead connector). Price £65
I also have an almost new (fewer than 50 shutter actuations) silver D50 camera which I can sell to the buyer of the housing for £200. It is boxed and comes wth everything that was in the box.
The D50 is essentially the same as the D70s. It lack a couple of features the D70s has but you have little or no use for those features under water and it actually has better noise reduction than the D70s, D80 or D200. It's a great camera. 6.1 MP is plenty for most purposes. Don't let yourself be taken in by The Megapixel Myth. My images look great on a 42 inch HD TV screen or a large film screen. For more on this read The Megapixel Myth
I live in Sweden but will ship to almost anywhere in the world. Buyers pay postage. I will do my best to keep the cost to a minimum.
Payment by Paypal.

Last edited:
Including shipping by registered letter post to the US, fully insured, the price for the YS-90 Duo would be $230.

The TTL converter, strobes and flat port are now sold. The housing, camera, compact dome port, extension rings and dual sync cord are still available but I will be listing any items that are still unsold on Sunday on ebay.co.uk, so now is the time to act if you are interested in any of these items.
NB I HAVE REDUCED THE PRICE OF THE HOUSING TO £450 BUT THAT IS MY LIMIT FOR THIS LOVELY HOUSING.

John,

How much would that be for the camera and the housing in american dollars?

Thanks,

Dean

Hi Dean,
£650 is almost exactly 1000 US dollars. The parcel will weigh 6-7 kg, which means shipping by parcel post, fully insured, will cost 96 dollars. Total 1096 dollars. Please e-mail me at john dot gulliver at ebox dot tninet dot se if you are interested.
Regards,
John

Dual sync cord now sold. Housing, camera, compact dome port and extension rings still available.
EVERYTHING UNSOLD GOES ON EBAY.CO.UK TOMORROW.

Good evening John

I just found the advertisement here
I am looking for the housing for a D50.
I have been looking on ebay and havent found it?
Please let me know about it
Thanks
Leo

Hello Leo! The e-bay auction for the housing and a D50 camera on eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace ended an hour ago. I have relisted the camera separately. I haven't relisted the housing yet as I am waiting to hear from you re your answer to my PM sent earlier today. Are you interested? If not, I will relist the housing separately on E-bay. Please e-mail me at the address I gave you in my PM.

Hi John. I'm interested in one YS-90. If is possible I would prefer with diffuser.

Back
Top Bottom