Sony T-100 complete with housing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeb663

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Up for grabs is everything you need to begin taking high quaulity photos and video underwater. The camera is a Sony T-100 8.1 MP digital camera. This camera comes with memory card, battery, charger, cord to connect via USB or direct to TV. The camera is in good condition and fully functional. It does have some slight surface scratches consistent with normal use but nothing that interferes with use of the camera. Also included is a Sony housing that is about 1 year old and in excellent condition. It has never flooded and does come with a spare o-ring. This setup has served me very well and I could not be happier with it. I am selling it because my diving has taken me deeper than what the housing is rated for. The housing is good to 130' according to the manufacturer and I have had it to this depth without issues. Unfortunately for me Ikelite does not make a housing for this camera otherwise I would keep it and get a different housing. The camera and housing come with all original manuals and original packaging for the housing. Please email me at mikeb663@yahoo.com if you would like a photo. Please ask any questions and reasonable offers will be considered. This gets shipped to your door in the continental US for $200.

Gone to ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom