Panasonic Lumix DMW-MCTZ5 Housing + Camera

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ex Nihilo

Registered
Reaction score
This is a used housing and camera for sale. I have done the sink test recently and found no leaks. $50 for the housing and $50 for the camera.

Attachments

• P1030011.jpg
    P1030011.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 86
  • P1030010.jpg
    P1030010.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 131
  • TZ5Front.jpg
    TZ5Front.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 69
  • TZ5Back.jpg
    TZ5Back.jpg
    33.7 KB · Views: 58
hi im ritchie from philippines im interested, how much it cost to ship to manila? or where u from? i have some relatives from LA and Utah, pls inform me here is my email chukoy_red@yahoo.com thanx wwait for ur reply thanx....

---------- Post Merged at 11:16 PM ---------- Previous Post was at 04:07 AM ----------

sir here is may relative address 9879 mercedes ave arleta CA. contact number 18184428065 hir name is ruffy quemuel can u contact him for faster transaction so can meet/transsact in behalf of me thanx sir

sir have to talk to my relative?

yes, your relative contacted me last night and I gave my address. He did not tell me when he will come by to buy the camera.

Back
Top Bottom