Never used Nikonos V, With Pelican 1550 case and Never Used Nikonos SB 105

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
My cousin worked for an interesting family, and they purchased this dive camera on a vacation years ago. It was never used, and upon my cousin's departure from their employ, they gave him a lot of 'toys'. My cousin gave it to me knowing that I dive - however I don't know the first thing about underwater photography. Comes with some extras.

The Nikonos V and Nikonos SB 105 are pristine 10/10, never used. The pelican was used to store the camera, and shows it's age a little 7/10 (but still waterproof).

Since I don't know a thing about underwater photography, or the gear therein, I don't know a fair price to ask for this stuff. I'd like to sell it as a package.

I'm accepting offers - and also frankly just to see if anyone's interested in this stuff... Buyer will pay shipping costs. Location: Seattle, WA nikonos.jpgpelican1550.jpg

Back
Top Bottom