FS: Apeks ATX 200 Black Pearl Long Hose-Aqualung Legend Octo.-Scubapro SMART_COM

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Satori

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hello,

Unfortunately the time has come to sell my dive gear. I decided to go back to school about a year ago, have ~zero income, and I need to repair my vehicle/pay bills. I cannot afford to keep this awesome setup around. I am the sole owner of the equipment listed. Everything has been stored properly within a padded case. Apeks ATX200 Black Pearl 30th Anniv. Edition Regulator (Yoke), Long Primary-Short Secondary hose setup, Aqualung Legend Secondary, SCUBAPRO SmartCOM Integrated Computer with lifetime batteries and Infrared Device for utilizing dive log and computer parameter software. Please see photos below. I'll pay for shipping. $1200 OBO (Paypal Gift). Please contact me with any questions
IMG_1114.JPG (2).jpgIMG_1113.JPG (2).jpgIMG_1112.JPG (2).jpgIMG_1111.jpgIMG_1108.JPG (2).jpgIMG_1115.jpg

HI,
i have interest of Black pearl , 1º stage and second stage ... How much ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom