Lots of Stuff Including DUI Drysuit, Halcyon Wing, Scubapro BCD, Halcyon Regs, etc.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

vel525

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Due to some personal changes I have to sell some of my scuba gear. Everything listed is shipped price and OBO so please feel free to make an offer. Pictures can be found here: https://picasaweb.google.com/VictoreLee/ForSale_Scuba?authkey=Gv1sRgCKPVkZ_4vqDv6wE

1. DUI 30/30 Latitude Tropical Drysuit (size S) – Asking $1,350. In addition to the standard suit, I had DUI install Zip Seals (neck and wrists), the Halcyon p-valve, and Halycon bellows pockets on both thighs. Used once. Oh, p-valve never used. :D
2. DUI Fleece Actionwear Jumpsuit 150 (size S) – Asking $100. Bought demo model and never used.
3. Halcyon Evolve Wing (40lb lift) – Asking $475. For doubles, used twice.
4. Halcyon 75P DIN first stage regulators (same as SP MK25) – Asking $700 for both. If you want to include the hoses, please add $100. Used twice.
5. Hoses for doubles setup (includes 7’ primary, 22” secondary, and 24” SPG) – Asking $100. Never used.
6. HOG 2” Brass and Glass SPG – Asking $65. Used, but in great condition.
7. Dive Rite 2” Brass and Glass SPG – Asking $55. Never used.
8. Miflex high pressure hose (6&#8221:wink: – Asking $35. Never used.
9. Hammerhead Aluminum BP – Asking $70. Used, but still functional. Includes harness setup.
10. Men’s Scubapro Knighthawk BCD (size S) – Asking $300. Used a few years, but in great shape. This is a back inflate weight-integrated BCD. Also includes Air 2 (inflator/octopus) and pressure hose for Air 2.
11. Mares Volo Fins (S) – Asking $75. Includes both spring straps and original straps. OEM straps have a small crack on one of the buckles, but works fine.
12. Uwatec Aladin dive computers (2 available) – Asking $30 each. Batteries need to be replaced and I think there are a few places online that will do it for a reasonable price. Since they are not nitrox capable, great as a backup computer or bottom timer. Will also include the computer boots that has a slot for a SPG as well.
13. Tilos 5mm Neoprene Gloves (size S) – Asking $10. Black color. Used a few times in fresh water.
14. Neon neoprene gloves (maybe 2-3mm) – Asking $10. In the pictures they look neon yellow, but are neon green in person. Used a few times in fresh water.
15. Princeton Tec (Tec 20) – Asking $10. Black color. Used a few times, great as mini backup light.
16. Soft weights (1, 2, and 3lb weights) – Asking $5 each for 1lb, $7 each for 2lb, and $10 each for 3lb). I have 2 of the 3lb weights, 3 of the 2lb weights, and 4 of the 1lb weights. Used a few times.
17. Misc hoses, snorkel clips, etc. – Make an offer. Just would like to get rid of things, so as long it covers the shipping, it’s yours.

Last edited:
Guys/Girls,

I haven't been up to date on prices lately, so please let me know if my prices are way off basis. Also, the link and pics work for me, but please let me know if you have trouble seeing them (I had issues on another forum). Thanks again.

The link works.

#3 is ten dollars more than a new one and doesn't include free shipping.

Updated with sold items removed. All items listed as shipped price and OBO. Pictures can be found here: https://picasaweb.google.com/Victore...KPVkZ_4vqDv6wE

1. DUI 30/30 Latitude Tropical Drysuit (size S) – Asking $1,350. In addition to the standard suit, I had DUI install Zip Seals (neck and wrists), the Halcyon p-valve, and Halycon bellows pockets on both thighs. Used once. Oh, p-valve never used.
04.gif

2. DUI Fleece Actionwear Jumpsuit 150 (size S) – Asking $100. Bought demo model and never used.
3. Halcyon Evolve Wing (40lb lift) – Asking $475. For doubles, used twice.
4. Halcyon 75P DIN first stage regulators (same as SP MK25) – Asking $700 for both. If you want to include the hoses, please add $100. Used twice.
5. Hoses for doubles setup (includes 7’ primary, 22” secondary, and 24” SPG) – Asking $100. Never used.
6. HOG 2” Brass and Glass SPG – Asking $65. Used, but in great condition.
7. Dive Rite 2” Brass and Glass SPG – Asking $55. Never used.
8. Miflex high pressure hose (6&#8221:wink: – Asking $35. Never used.
9. Hammerhead Aluminum BP – Asking $70. Used, but still functional. Includes harness setup.
10. Men’s Scubapro Knighthawk BCD (size S) – Asking $300. Used a few years, but in great shape. This is a back inflate weight-integrated BCD. Also includes Air 2 (inflator/octopus) and pressure hose for Air 2.
11. Mares Volo Fins (S) – Asking $75. Includes both spring straps and original straps. OEM straps have a small crack on one of the buckles, but works fine.
13. Tilos 5mm Neoprene Gloves (size S) – Asking $10. Black color. Used a few times in fresh water.
14. Neon neoprene gloves (maybe 2-3mm) – Asking $10. In the pictures they look neon yellow, but are neon green in person. Used a few times in fresh water.
15. Princeton Tec (Tec 20) – Asking $10. Black color. Used a few times, great as mini backup light.
16. Soft weights (1, 2, and 3lb weights) – Asking $5 each for 1lb, $7 each for 2lb, and $10 each for 3lb). I have 2 of the 3lb weights, 3 of the 2lb weights, and 4 of the 1lb weights. Used a few times.

hi there do you sti have #12 alladin computer and do you have the hp hose for it

sorry the aladin computers are gone.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom