January Temperatures??

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jpdunc

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I know weather varies greatly from week to week, but can someone tell me the average air and water temps in Cozumel during early January--1st through 15th?

Is there a web site that provides current Cozumel weather and water temps?

jpdunc:
I know weather varies greatly from week to week, but can someone tell me the average air and water temps in Cozumel during early January--1st through 15th?

Is there a web site that provides current Cozumel weather and water temps?

Average air temps are in the low to mid 70's and average water temps 78 - 80

I have a dive report on my website that I update as often as I get a chance to :) Sometimes it's daily, but more often weekly :) Water temps, visibility, etc. are all listed.

Oh, darn. I was hoping for some hot, sunbathing weather for our Jan 23rd-Feb 7th trip. I didn't realize it got so cool down there. Oh, well. Maybe it'll save me from getting a sunburn.

Average air temps are in the low to mid 70's and average water temps 78 - 80
Mmmmm that does sound nice. We're getting forecasts of 1-3 inches of snow tonight, 5-10 inches just west of here, and of course - on the high plains, anything could swerve another direction. We might get the heavy dump...?!
loudives:
If it is sunny, mid 70's feels like 80. The sun will be higher in the sky than in Washington and it won't take long to brown. take sun block
Really! I love the 6-8 dive boats in Coz, but that sun reflecting off the water has caught me not taking precautions. Still, it's kinda neat to go back to the office with a little sunburn. :D
I'm getting warmer just thinking about it!
Me, too! I'm sure rn up in Colorado is salivating. :crafty:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom