November 2012 Cozumel???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Windspirit

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
The Boss and I are booked in at Blue Angel 11/24 - 12/8....anybody else around??:cheers:

BOOO! Alyssa is off to UC Davis, and only has 4 days at Thanksgiving and two weeks at Christmas so no this year.....No one seems receptive to the 'dad goes to Cozumel alone' idea?!?!

Don't go alone Tom.....maybe we can meet you down there, then you're not alone :D

We are there for Thanksgiving week!:chicken:(this is the closest I could come to finding a turkey)

Dan G + 4-- 11/17 - 11/24 Hotel Coz/ most likely Blue Angel
Windspirit + The Boss -- 11/24-12/8 Blue Angel

Tom, tell them you'd be visiting family. Will that help? (although we will MISS your dive buddy, we wish her all the best at UC Davis!)

kari

dougr52+ wife, 10/31 - 11/7, SABOR / sanddollar sports
BettyinToronto + Hubby Nov 8-15 SCC
Dan G + 4-- 11/17 - 11/24 Hotel Coz/ most likely Blue Angel
Windspirit + The Boss -- 11/24-12/8 Blue Angel

My first Coz trip Nov 6-12th Villa Aldora / Aldora Divers

Oh darn! We were hoping to dive with you and your beautiful daughter again this November! You two will be missed. BTW, Jim and I got our Aeris 2 computers and we sure like them a lot more than the Suunto!

OK....islanddream and hubby: Blue Angel from November 17 - 24 .... we can't wait!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom