Found this n front of the Villa

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Prop Joe

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
I was along for my Niece's first discover scuba dive and found this:

I can't remember what Sallye said it was? It was moving pretty quick across the sand and that is why I spotted the creature.

I don't know, but she looked awfully comfortable for a first time diver... Cant wait to get her back diving again. She's a natural. I wish I had a pic of her smile when we got out of the water. Ear to ear. Unforgettable stuff.

very nice, we have some at the Children's Aquarium in Dallas, but I've never seen one down there.

I tried to gently go underneath the thing in the sand, to flip it over, without touching and it wanted no part of that maneuver. I let it be. Sallye thought it came from a boat that was in cloudy/murky water at some point and when the boat berthed at Puerto Abrigo, the Cassioapia made a break for it. Puerto Adrigo is just a few houses up from Villa Aldora. Villa Aldora is about 1/2 mile north of El Centro/San Miguel.
Anyway a cool find, on a great dive that that had other great things going for it = Shore Dive Bonus!

Last edited:
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom