Pegasus Thruster for Sale - $1500

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

leebo92

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have a used Pegasus Thruster for sale. Everything you need to start using this is included : the unit, 1 battery, charger, mounting tank-bracket, operating manual/kit, throttle cable, and spare o-rings. It is in great working order with no problems and was just serviced by the manufacturer this past January. These scooters mount to your tanks and leave your hands free for doing photography/video/spearfishing etc. You can find more information here:

Pegasus Thruster Pro Scooter Package
Underwater Camera Articles: Backscatter now distributor for Pegasus Thruster underwater scoo

Priced to sell at $1500, please PM with any questions you may have, thanks

! CAM00161.jpg

hi do you have the Pelican travel case and the Tank-mounted for the pegasus and how much is shipping to san jose CA. 95133 let me known thanks.

---------- Post added July 20th, 2014 at 09:47 PM ----------

hi how old is the pegasus thanks.

Hey Nick,

The tank-mounting bracket is included, the Pelican carrying case is not included. Standard shipping to.the zip code you provided would be approximately $40. Let me know if you have any other questions, thanks!

---------- Post added July 21st, 2014 at 01:24 PM ----------

I'll have had it for 2 years this coming December.

---------- Post added July 21st, 2014 at 01:25 PM ----------

I'll have had it for 2 years this coming December.

Hey Nick,

It is still available. It includes the Pegasus Thruster, only one battery pack, smart charger, mounting tank-bracket, operating manual/kit, throttle cable, and spare o-rings. Let me know if you have any other questions.
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom