Shout out to DRIS customer care

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Freshie1234

Contributor
Reaction score
Recently, I ordered a Go Pro from DRIS. There happened to be a misunderstanding. As we all know, this happens from time to time with any business you buy from.

When I brought this misunderstanding to their attention, I was taken care of 110%.

Not only did they solve the problem, they went OVER AND ABOVE in their level of service

Thank you very much Mike, Chris, and Debbie!

- Marshall

Awesome. I like when I order things separately (different times of the day) and they realize this. Then they combine them into one box and issue me a shipping refund. It doesn't always happen, but it's cool when it does. It makes you feel like you're dealing with an honest company. I had an order where I didn't apply my points correctly. Debbie said she'd correct it, but also noted that it would drop my order below $70 and negate the free shipping. I probably would have ordered additional stuff had the points applied properly, but it was still nice that they would engage in the conversation. I recently asked Mike about some light mounts to go to loc line arms and he took the time to respond a few times about the frustration of not being able to sell the mounts separate than the arms, which I thought was cool.

And everyone who has seen my DRIS lights have never had anything negative to say. Typically when someone sees your lights, I feel like they are judging you, but then I pull out the DRIS lights I notice a change in reaction. :) I also love the points system (if I hit the apply button).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom