OSX Dive Computer Software

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

n3rdftw

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Hey

I found a few really old (a year or two in software moves fast!) threads, but nothing recent. (forgive me for missing anything)

I have some oceanic computers, a Geo 2.0 and an Atom 3.1, that I want to keep syncing on a Mac, and it seems the two big products are DiverLog and MacDive.

Does anyone have experience with either? Or a comparison of the two would be even better. I'm trying to figure out which one is worth my money. Does anyone also have experience with the iPhone app DiverLog?

MacDive or Diverlog for Mac

Thanks!

I've been a happy use of MacDive for many years now. The developer is very responsive, quickly adds the protocol to communicate with new computers when they come out, listens to suggestions for improvements to the software, and is continuously improving it. Check out the forum on the program's web page. I give it a strong endorsement.

Hey

I found a few really old (a year or two in software moves fast!) threads, but nothing recent. (forgive me for missing anything)

I have some oceanic computers, a Geo 2.0 and an Atom 3.1, that I want to keep syncing on a Mac, and it seems the two big products are DiverLog and MacDive.

Does anyone have experience with either? Or a comparison of the two would be even better. I'm trying to figure out which one is worth my money. Does anyone also have experience with the iPhone app DiverLog?

MacDive or Diverlog for Mac

Thanks!

I'd encourage you to look at Subsurface Subsurface | An open source divelog Native Mac support, both of your computers are supported (and a whole lot more), price is free

Back
Top Bottom