Pinnacle is Back

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

drdaddy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Great article about the "divorce" between Pinnacle and Zeagle in Scubagadget.com:

Zeagle and Pinnacle Divorce and Pinnacle Comes Back Solo » ScubaGadget – The Deep Background on Scuba

I love my Pinnacle wetsuit and a hooded vest. They are truly the best fit I have ever had. Personally, I was disappoint with the "marriage" and found Zeagle to be a bullying husband, who thought marriage meant that you own the woman. She/Pinnacle will be much better off single, and I hope they both grow from their experience.

:popcorn:

I'm offering them my services. I do good work in trauma incident recovery - including diving accidents. :D

Great article, thanks for posting.

Great article about the "divorce" between Pinnacle and Zeagle in Scubagadget.com:

Personally, I was disappoint with the "marriage" and found Zeagle to be a bullying husband, who thought marriage meant that you own the woman. She/Pinnacle will be much better off single, and I hope they both grow from their experience.
:D

Where do you find the need to genderfy this?

Last edited:
You can mix oil an vinegar if you add the right spices. But both work well alone as well.
Thanks for the info.

Yes I saw them today at the BTS show. This was the first show they have attended since DEMA. I spoke with them and was told they are currently getting products in stock and should be back and running within no time.

Where do you find the need to genderfy this?

What's the problem? Did you not read the article? - They/ScubaGadgets "genderfied" it - I was responding/expanding to it. To quote ScubaGadgets:

"As in many divorces, this separation has its fill of rumors and innuendo and has become a battle of he said/she said."​

Sorry, I did not mean to offend. :idk:

But I did find that many of their analogies, were clever, and did help to illustrate the problems that developed between Zeagle and Pinnacle. But I also know some take offense at this kind of humor. But as an Irishman, I did not take offense at your Governor of NY's (or was it the Mayor) comments about drunken Irishmen (which I am not) on St. Patrick's Day. :)

As a matter of fact, on St. Patrick's Day, I was flat on my back with a green leprechaun and shamrock drawn on my left foot and and a green shamrock on my right - I was out like a "drunken Irishman". I stenciled them there for my minor arthroscopic on my left knee. My surgeon (a friend of mine), the anesthesiologist, and the nurses loved them - and they (the stencils) kept my wife from pinching me. :) :)

The words Zeagle and Customer service should not be in the same sentence.

I hope before they "return" they correct their quality issues. I have had a suit replaced and then subsequently repaired twice for bad zippers (once failed during a class I was assisting and once in the Galapagos). I know an instructor and a good dive buddy who's Kodiacs had the zippers go (one just yesterday- cost him $125 for a charter he couldn't dive), and both were the "new style" zippers. I love the warmth and fit and but blown zippers are a problem that should not exist.

This is not a Zeagle issue, and existed before the merge. The suit they replaced for me, when it came in, was the same size designation as the one I sent back, yet did not fit. I had to go up a size- seems that the two factories they use do not use the same size patterns.

Again, I love the suit for fit and function, but obviously corners were being cut to the detriment of the brand.

Back
Top Bottom