Key Largo dive report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

deeper thoughts

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Today we dove at Molasses reef (ball#15) 1-2 feet seas(mostly 1)
60 feet viz(blue water). I tried out our new video camera today and the video came out nice. Highlights of the dive:
Free swimming Green Moray, couple of nurse sharks with Remoras,5-7 groupers and a turtle that was feasting on jellyfish at the surface for about 5 minutes.

As usual plenty of fish life and only about 3-4 other boats.

The treat today was a 8-10 foot manatee in the canal while we were washing the boat, which stood with us for about 20 minutes!

Where is the video? I need to see it. Get my salt fix.
Nice report. Thanks.

The video was a first time trial run and due to a user malfunction there is no video of the manatee.:shakehead:

The Manatees are back they came in about a week ago, So if you want to get some good shots of them they are at my back door around 2pm everyday. We have 5 so far. Your more than welcome to drop by if you want. And to make sure you can always call me before you come down my way. From MM100 it will take you about a 1/2 hour to drive to my house.

The Manatees are back they came in about a week ago, So if you want to get some good shots of them they are at my back door around 2pm everyday. We have 5 so far. Your more than welcome to drop by if you want. And to make sure you can always call me before you come down my way. From MM100 it will take you about a 1/2 hour to drive to my house.

Thnx I appreciate your offer. The weather looks fine this morning(fri) so we probably will go to Alligator or Hens/chickens and see whats out there.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom