Oahu Shore and Kayak diving Buddies wanted

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Bmwdoctor

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
The wife and I just recently moved to Oahu and have been slowly learning the shore diving sites (trying to get at least 1 dive a week in). We are looking for some other fun people to dive with. Thus far most of our Oahu diving has been north shore (sharks cove and 3 tables) and Leeward (Kahe point and electric beach) but would like to try them all. We are also very interested in doing some kayak diving if we find someone who knows the sites.

We are both Divemasters (don't work as DM's though) and have around 150 dives. We own all of our own gear including kayaks.

Let me know if anyone is interested more experienced or less doesn't matter. It's just more fun with a group of people to dive and hang out.

Mahalo

I haven't done many more shore sites than you have already, but I'm always willing to meet new folks to dive with. I'm trying to dive every other weekend, so plenty of opportunities. Send me a PM for direct contact info.

Im in Oahu on vacation, with dive days on Wed Sep 5 & Fri Sep 7. Id look forward to the opportunity to shore dive those days.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom