Looking for dive buddy/Guide in Maui (Kihei area)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scotttyd

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello - I will be in Kihei from Feb 10-20 and looking to do some diving. I am up for a guided shore dive, or if there are just any other divers (non-professional) who want to get in the water and know the area. If you are not a guide but jus enjoy diving I will gladly help out with $$ for fills/gas/breakfast, or if you can direct me to a good guide that would be awesome. In addition to a morning of shore diving, also up for a boat dive if you have recommendations.

FYI- I am fairly experienced (~500 dives) with a mix of coastal NC diving and Caribbean - I have done a handful of diving days in Maui/Lanai, but it has been 6+ years since I have been on the island.

mahalo

In the past Ive used Facebook and/or Meetup local scuba diving pages to hook up with local divers in Oahu.

I hope you find someone. And I hope you’ll do a trip report on how things are going for the people in post-fire Maui.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom