Maui - Night Dives - Oct 8-13

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Glycerin

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello,

My family and I are flying in tomorrow, staying in Kihei. We'll be shore diving in the mornings but they're not into night diving this trip.

I'm looking for a partner to do some night dives with or a group I can tag a long with. Shore diving preferred

Cheers

Mala Pier is awesome at night. As I state elsewhere, join the Maui Mantas group on Facebook. There are some great folks there and I had no problems finding dive buddies.

I know the rest of the island is open - is Mala available for diving right now? Especially from shore?

I'm guessing Mala is closed. Either way, we're not going to the west side this trip.

I just confirmed that Mala Pier is closed, even for shore diving.

It is as long road to recovery. I can't imagine Maui without Lahaina. Some people I know lost their homes but fortunately not their lives.

Only advice I have are dives on the west side but that’s closed right now. Still can’t believe what happened.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom