As I was drilling my first stage today to add another high pressure port...

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Texasguy

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
I just don't log dives
As I was drilling my first stage today to add another high pressure port, something has occurred to me, what tap size should I use to make internal thread? :rofl3:

Call me a consipiracy nut, but I've been wondering something. Texasguy is really close to Texas Boy and registered within a month of each other. Are you really the guy that did a true open water diver behind the M/V Fling?

Call me a consipiracy nut, but I've been wondering something. Texasguy is really close to Texas Boy and registered within a month of each other. Are you really the guy that did a true open water diver behind the M/V Fling?
chrpai, the mod team is already looking into this because of a post report, so there's no need for armchair moderating in the thread itself.

Probably best to use any size tap you have available. And then just re-cut the threads on the HP hose to match. If an o-ring does not match up, just use some Teflon pipe sealer.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom