Bali IDC

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gregsfrontporch

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Am in looking into going to Bali for a few months very soon for an IDC.
I am looking at Blue Seasons in Santur and wonder if anyone can endorse them. Their program is a bit pricey and I am having a difficult time reconciling their fees, but I get a good feeling about them.
Can anyone here tell me the good about Blue Seasons? Maybe you've taken the IDC from them or you know SF Chong. I'd like to hear about it.
Additionally I would like to hear about other IDC programs in Bali If someone wishes to endorse them.

Cheers,

Greg

can recommend blue season, 100% pass rate, message me for info, ive been doing my D/M here, have friends at crystal also ( with mini). Look up SF chong a legend from all of asia, he is the CD here and a great guy! the work the team here puts in is very impressive, plus new facilities any q's on idc's in the area i can comment on. will not publicly do so but having seen the last idc there was a difference in styles and quality across the board.

best of luck and message for a beer once your about

T.

mr Chong is no longer with blue season bali.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear Mobilefanz, this thread is from July last year!

Back
Top Bottom