Hey from Mississippi Gulf Coast

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jwalters

Reaction score
Hey everyone, I just moved to Long Beach Mississippi and I am thinking about getting certified...This is a great site with a lot of info...I look forward to having questions to ask :)

Welcome to ScubaBoard and the northern Gulf Coast. There are quite a few people here from the LA, MS, AL, and FL panhandle sharing this stretch of the Gulf. You won't have too much trouble finding buddies and the diving can be absolutely fantastic. You aren't far from the rigs off of AL, MS, and LA. There are tons of dive sites offshore MS, AL, and FLs panhandle. There are also some beautiful freshwater springs in FLs panhandle. All of this within 4 hours of drive time along with inland diving in quarries, lakes, ect.

El Orans:
Hello JW,

stop thinking, start acting: Get Certified!

Laurens

BTW, welcome (Scub)aBoard! :happywave

Good suggestion. :diver: Then you can swim with the fishes like us, you'd be amazed at all we see underwater.:goldfish:
Welcome to SB J, good place to find out all about getting certified, getting geared up and where to go.
David

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Thanks everybody...I have decided to go for it. I am contacting my LDS monday to set everything up...I am so excited!!!!!!! From what they told me yesterday I will be going to Vortex Spring to get certified..

I checked out the website and wow!! it looks pretty awesome from the pics...

Glad you've joined us, hope you find what you need and go for certification. Be sure to check our New Divers forum as well as your local dive club forum here. PM me if I can help you find your way thru out Matrix.

don :cowboy2:

Back
Top Bottom