Hi to all!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sunsfun

Reaction score
Hi everyone! Just want to say "Hello from Maryland", I'm new on the forum. My husband and I are recreational divers, and do most of our diving in Florida, mostly in the Keys. We have two boys, 24 and 17, and they are both certified as well. We are planning a trip to Hawaii in the next year, and hope to get in some great dives there. I'm happy to have found this site, and will visit often!
We believe
SUNSFUN!

Hey Sunsfun :D

Welcome to Scubaboard!!
You'll do no wrong heading to Hawaii!! I was lucky enough to spend a summer there teaching a couple years ago...fantastic place!!

Enjoy!

Scubafreak!

Welcome to Scubaboard, I hope you enjoy your time here.

Hope you find a lot you like here. I certainly share your love of The Florida Keys. Let me know if I can help you around here...

don :biggrinba

Hi Sunsfun,
Welcome to SB. So you and the family are going to Hawaii, check out this forum.
Hawai’I O’hana
And one of the SB staff, Justleesa has a dive op on Oahu here
David

Welcome Sunsfun!

You'll no doubt have an awesome time in the Keys. but if you get bored in between trips to FLA, come on up and join us in Jersey. We're not as warm, but we're a lot closer. :)

J.

Wecome to the SCUBABOARD. :balloon
You should be able to find out just about anything you need to know here at The Board.
Brewone0to
Just Another Florida Diver

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom