Hello from Iceland

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Elinsg

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hi, I'm new to the forum. I got my training in Iceland two years ago but as of now not planning to use my dry suite training. I prefer warmer waters. After me and my husband got our open water certificate, our kids (18, 15 and 12 year old) have also certified. Only our 11 year old has yet to try it and but will hopefully join us in the near future. Family traveling consists now of only places with good diving options...Red sea in Oktober and Cozumel next year- we are fully committed:)

Welcome and a family who dives together has more fun than other families! :D :D :D You might check out our family friendly invasions and Surges. The Philippines trip is currently in my signature.

Hi, I'm new to the forum. I got my training in Iceland two years ago but as of now not planning to use my dry suite training. I prefer warmer waters. After me and my husband got our open water certificate, our kids (18, 15 and 12 year old) have also certified. Only our 11 year old has yet to try it and but will hopefully join us in the near future. Family traveling consists now of only places with good diving options...Red sea in Oktober and Cozumel next year- we are fully committed:)
a family that dives together, stays together!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom