Introduction

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Acaricofe

New
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello, we are new to diving, just started last month. It took my husband 5 years to talk me into it and my only regret is I wished I’d of started back then lol!
Just finished our Advanced Certifications and Nitrox. 15 dives since starting last month. Looking forward to many more adventures under the sea 🥰❤️❤️

Welcome. That photo in your avatar looks like an ocean scene, not some inland freshwater quarry or the like. Where have you dove so far?

Richard.

Hello, I am very glad that your husband persuaded you after all, because it is incredible

Hello, we are new to diving, just started last month. It took my husband 5 years to talk me into it and my only regret is I wished I’d of started back then lol!
Just finished our Advanced Certifications and Nitrox. 15 dives since starting last month. Looking forward to many more adventures under the sea 🥰❤️❤️
congrats!

congratulations! That’s a great accomplishment, it opens up the doors to a whole other side of scuba diving

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom