Hello From Colorado

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

John_PR:
It looks like there is a lot of great information here.
As well as a lot of Colorado Divers. What shop are you out of up in Aurora?

Roak

Welcome to the board, glad to have you! There is a ton of great information here and lots of friendly people :yelclap:
Ber :lilbunny:

John_PR:
Hello All,

I found out about the board at DEMA. It looks like there is a lot of great information here.

John

From another Colorado Diver. We even have our own forum. Unfortunately it's kinda dead as it's hard to get real excited about diving Aurora Res :06:

http://www.scubaboard.com/forumdisplay.php?f=400

But check it out, it's a good way to meet local divers, and we have hooked up on several occasions and dove the local mudholes.

John_PR:
Hello All,

I found out about the board at DEMA. It looks like there is a lot of great information here.

John

Howdy from another Coloradoan! Today Colorado, tomorrow the Caribbean! By the way, what do you ride. Just sold a XX Blackbird.

John_PR:
Hello JayBird,

I ride a Harley Softail Standard. What is an XX Blackbird? I have never heard of that bike.

John

A "Double X Blackbird" Made by Honda. Perhaps more well known as a CBR 1100, but actually has 1137 cc's. Top end around 191mph. I took some lessons on a race track and figured I would end up hurt or dead. Getting old, I guess. I like Harleys too, just never owned one. I think bikes are made to do three things: lean way over, go really fast and do wheelies. ONLY on a track though. I hate seeing young guys in tank tops weaving in & out of traffic, no helmet. That does absolutely NO good for the reputation of cyclists anywhere. But that's a whole other story for somewhere other than SB.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom