Greetings from Utah

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mpgmr

Registered
Reaction score
I'm new to the ScubaBoard and am just introducing myself. Been diving for about 8 years and have a few more than 100 dives (not enough!) Rather land locked here but one can snow ski and dive in the same day. Would like to work on Dive Master rating but waiting to see how my current job pans out (or not).
Hope to add salient and intelligent posts in the future.
See you in the boards or in the water.
Gary

Welcome to the board!

Joe

Hi Gary and welcome to ScubaBoard, we look forward to your salient and intelligent posts:D, somebody has to do it. :wink:
David

Hey Gary,

Glad to have you here at SB. You're not REALLY landlocked. Think of it this way. You could be at LAX in about three hours if you have a good credit card. I'll pick you up at the airport in time to catch the 6:15 am ferry to Catalina.

But don't let me a bad influence on you or anything:devil_smi

John

P.S. I will supply tanks and weights!

Hello Gary and welcome to SB! Hope the new job pans out. You're gonna need it to pay that credit card bill! :11: Ya never know when a really good reason to use it jumps right into your lap. :D
wetrat:
.....Think of it this way. You could be at LAX in about three hours if you have a good credit card. I'll pick you up at the airport in time to catch the 6:15 am ferry to Catalina.

But don't let me be a bad influence on you or anything:devil_smi

John

P.S. I will supply tanks and weights!
Sheesh John, you make it sound so easy...............

You kinda' sound like a regular Vacation diver with an interest in getting into readl diving. This is a good place to learn, when you can't be diving... :thumb:

:zorros: don

And don't be shy about posting. Click Forums above, tour the long list of choices, and jump in anywhere you're qualified. PM me with any questions, and I'll try to find a pretty good answer.

Hi there and welcome!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom