newbe with big dreams

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

gonje3d

Registered
Reaction score
hello all just signed up last night and already learning alot from the various threds. havent been diving much but i absolutly love it and am looking to start a career in the industry soon. Already started another thred about starting a career and have had my eyes opened to some of the industry's standerds making me lower the bar on some of my asperations of being an instructor but just making any kind of living doing scuba is good enough for me.
see ya all around the boards

Welcome to the board! While you're in Ohio you should come out and dive with the Great Lakes Wrecking Crew from here on the board. There is a "meet-n-greet" at Gilboa the weekend of April 28 and you're more than welcome to come out and meet some of the folks you see posting.
Ber :lilbunny:

Welcome! I too don't have many dives under my belt and have a little tiny voice in the back of my head that says "hey, maybe someday you could do this for a living." Right now it's a pretty small voice, but in a few years, who knows! I'm taking AOW next month from ProDive USA and hopefully some more random classes throughout the year. I would really like to do underwater photography, but that's a pretty expensive habit! Things like AWARE would be cool, and I really want to do rescue diver for safety and whatnot. Hope you enjoy diving and looking around here at ScubaBoard.

Hey Welcome and good luck with your dreams,sounds fun!
Brad

Good to have you with us. Knock yourself out..

:bandit_2: don

Dreams are great...too many people don't have any! And even when they do...most are afraid to dream in vivid living color...go for it! The worst that can happen is things remain the stutus quo!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom