Central Asian Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

poleinahole

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Greetings! I have found some interesting info. on this website in the past, so I thought I would sign up and pass along my experiences so that they may help others.

Where can I post info. on diving in Central Asia? (Stans, Azerbaijan, etc?).

Thanks,

Welcome to scubaboard.

I'm excited to see what you have to say. sounds like you've scuba dove a lot of Places I've never heard of.

Thanks. I had checked this forum out before sending out my request and even contributed two posts to it, but the Asia travel forum is more about diving in North and South East Asia. There doesn't appear to be a forum for Russia and CIS Countries where these posts would more logically fit. Can anyone help or should I just stick commentary on these locales under Asia?

I think it would be easy to get lost in the Asia forum, but there's nowhere else really appropriate for it. I had asked about the Black Sea at Ukraine but nobody knew anything, though there was some talk about the Turkish side. I don't suspect there's a whole lot of traffic for those areas here.

Is there a decent dive scene in the Caspian? My wife's Uzbek and we head back every so often, but I don't expect to be diving in any of the Aral Sea(s) any time soon. :)

Howdy and welcome to SB!

Looks like you got good directions there.

Good to have you here. Click here to PM me if I can help you get started in our various forums.

:cowboy2: don

smiley-linie-014.gif

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom