Greetings, to everyone

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BHB ScubaTroll

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
Greetings,
I am new to this board, but have experienced a number of other specialty boards.... have set some up for other specialty issues.

As the handle implies... I am a geek! ... a geek who loves diving!

Own a computer business, which pays for my diving habbit eyebrow
===
Married for 18 years (until recently) to someone who does not share my love for diving (but, that is another story)

Logged more than 450 dives, most before I was married. Got the opportunity to start diving again when my son found out he has the same diving bug as his father (thank god for miracles!)

His first dive experience was a resort dive at Chankanaab in Cozumel. Nothing like starting at the top :D

He is 15 now, and logged more dives in local and International locations than most recreational divers log in 10 years.
===
Hope to make new friends and dive partners as my life gets back to somewhat normal now.

Thanks,
Jim
Remember: Diving is only part of the experience, people, places and attitude make the memories that last a life time... me

Welcome, CoolTech, glad to have you at the Board!

Howdy and welcome to SB!

Just dont laugh at our Tech issues. We're on a tight budget.

Good to have you here. Click here to PM me if I can help you get started in our various forums.

:cowboy2: don

smiley-linie-014.gif

welcome to SB

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom