All Star Velocean - Sleek. Modern. Luxurious.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

All Star Liveaboards

ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
ScubaBoard Business Sponsor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Bahamas, BVI, Cuba, Indonesia, Philippines
# of dives
5000 - ∞
Divers who choose All Star Velocean are choosing luxury. The diving in Indonesia is notoriously spectacular, but an equally remarkable dive liveaboard is hard to come by. All Star Velocean's sleek design and elegant finishes provide passengers with the chance to experience the best dive destination in the world from the comfort of the most high-end liveaboard in the world.

All Star Velocean accommodates up to 18 passengers in 10 staterooms (including 2 Signature Single Suites designed for solo travelers who value privacy and comfort). A crew of 24 takes care of every passenger need - whether it's helping you suit up for a dive, helping you in and out of the tender with your camera, or simply memorizing your coffee order and having it ready, this crew is sure to make your trip special.

All Star Velocean spends winter months in Raja Ampat and summers in Komodo, plus unique transition trips in the spring and fall. Space fills up quickly, so contact us to reserve space on your favorite itinerary today!

There are still a few spots on the March 5-12, 2024 trip to Raja Ampat...book yours before it's too late! You can find out more about diving Raja Ampat with All Star Velocean by reading our blog post below.

Awesome ship and crew, highly recommend. I was with them a couple of months ago in a transition from Komodo to Alor. Very high end and beautiful ship.

Very nice boat, I was on Velocean just a week ago on the Ambon-Sorong cruise. The most luxurious liveaboard I have ever been on and I was on more than 15 boats.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom