Advice

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

deepdiver1

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hello everyone,

Looking for a good regulater for ocean diving can anyone help me out. I now have oceanic alpha 8 its okay need somthing better.

There are so many good regs out there...Apex, Scubapro, Mares, Zeagle to name just a few. Maybe if you gave a little more info we could narrow the search. Price range and were you dive would be a good place to start.

That reg is not bad. I used it for confined and open water dives. I currently use a Oceanic Delta 4. But that might be out of your price range. More info to help narrow the search would be nice as Iain Thysse mentioned.

The Alpha8 is not a bad reg.But it depends on the 1st stage,if you have a SP5 on it,I would upgrade the 1st stage to a CDX5.

btw.welcome to :sblogo:

welcome to the board i dive the SP MK25/S600 and i love it but it is for warmer water what kind of diving will you be doing

Welcome to :sblogo:!

Good question.. maybe try posting it in the Gear forum.. lots more people read there and you'll be bound to get better answers.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom