New all around

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubastaci

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Hey! New to SCUBA and new to Board. Taking class #4 tonight in my SSI cert. Trip planned to Marathon Key the end of August. Only been in the pool and the local lake so far. Can't wait to get back to the keys and see what has changed. Last time I was there was like 20 years ago and I was in elementary school! Loved to snorkel then!

Looking at the tattoo links and trying to find anyone in the keys that would like to meet up and show a group of us where to go. 4 of us divers, 3 wanna spearfish. Not me! Too much the conservationist and worry about what could be damaged.

When I am not in the water, I am a licensed Massage Therapist in GA. Looking into benefits/risks of before and after dive massage.

Last edited:
0112.gif
Howdy and Welcome to SB.com!

Well, The Keys have changed a lot in 20 yrs, not all good, but you'll still love it.

Click Forums at the top to start checking all the choices, and try our :search: feature. Hope you enjoy your time here. Click my Username to PM me if I can help? Helpful Hint: I have UserCP bookmarked as the page I go to first when I come onto SB.

thnks1agan.gif
don :cowboy:
[c]
f6.gif

[/c]

Welcome Aboard !
Be sure and drop in on the Deep Dixie Divers section of the board.
Lot's of good Georgia folks who share your interest.

welcome aboaed

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom