Hi from Zephyrhills Fl

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

waterdawg40

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi to all, I just wanted to drop a line to introduce myself. I've been diving for 5 years and I am studying for my divemaster certification. I got my open water in Minnesota and figured out it was too cold for a Florida boy then I came home 4 years ago. For a year or so I worked in a small dive shop, it's the only job I ever had where I came in on my day off, it was great. Eventualy I want to get my instructors certification. I'm looking foward to finding some new dive buddies, I only got 2. So if anyone is interested let me know. Thanks, Waterdawg

Hi Waterdawg40,
Zepherhills? Home of one of our favorite equipment manufacturers ZEAGLE! I know what you mean by working at your LDS. It's really a shame that we actually get paid to have this much fun! I know about the day off thing, I do it quite often myself.
First, welcome to Scuba Board. There are lots of good people here, and you can get answers to any diving related question.
I don't live in Fla, but my dad and sister do, so I come down there as often as I can. Maybe we can catch up someday.
Take care, and enjoy all the "hard work"
George
PADI MSDT

welcome aboard

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom