Hiya! Newb from Orlando!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

man down

New
Reaction score
# of dives
Good day all!

Figured I'd say hello from here in Orlando. (Lets hear from some locals!)

I'm finally gonna do it! Diving is something I've always wanted to do.

We moved down from DC 2 years ago, and I've been putting it off. You know the, the standard excuses.......not enough money, or not enough time.

F it - I'm gonna make it happen!

Look forward to getting to know the community, and learning from your experience!

:dork2:

Welcome to ScubaBoard.
SCUBA in Florida? :confused:Now how in the world is that ever going to work? Warm water right there in your own back yard, clear freshwater springs to dive in (stay out of the caves until trained). The inviting ocean and the Florida Keys. Nope no way that is going to work. Something has to go, quit the job, leave the spouse, devote your life to living underwater. Now were talking.

Oh, did I mention the SB generous tradition of making a couch available to out of town/state (from oh I don't know maybe Los Angeles) divers?:eyebrow:
Again welcome to the board. Don't for get to visit the Florida Divers section here on the board and say hello.

Hi ...
wavey.gif
& Welcome to ...

:sblogo::colouredsmilies::colouredsmilies:
banana.gif

welcome aboard. Check out Kissimmee pro dive they are really helpful

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom